Craig M. Rothenberg is a trial lawyer and a founding member of Rothenberg, Rubenstein, Berliner & Shinrod, LLC. He is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, dedicating his practice to plaintiffs who suffer personal injury or other losses due to medical malpractice, industrial accidents, construction accidents, accidents due to dangerous products, general motor vehicle and trucking accidents, premises liability accidents, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
Each case is reviewed on an individual basis so as to best advise and assist the victim in a manner that addresses their legal needs and overall circumstances.
Craig has settled or obtained verdicts on behalf of his clients totaling more than $250,000,000.00 including a 2010 settlement, where he was able to secure a $41 Million recovery for an infant plaintiff who suffered devastating injuries due to medical malpractice.
Many respected attorneys throughout New Jersey continue to refer their most complex and significant cases to Craig because of his abilities as a trial attorney.
Craig is a graduate of Rutgers University and New York Law School. He was admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey and the U.S. District Court of New Jersey in 1987. He has been recognized as a “Super Lawyer” continuously since 2005. He has also lectured on behalf of the NJ American Association for Justice (formerly known as NJ-ATLA).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Industrial Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle & Truck Accidents
- Abuse and Discrimination
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
- New York Law School, New York, New York – 1987
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1982
- Lecturer, NJ American Association for Justice
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, 2005 – 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member, Community Options, Princeton, NJ – 2017 – Present.
- Board Member of The Red Mill Museum, Clinton, NJ – 2018 – Present.
- President of Board of Trustees, Community Actions for Independent Living, Springfield NJ – 1988 – 2017.