Dean S. Pashaian is currently Of Counsel to the RRBS. He has practiced law in the State of New Jersey since 1986.
After graduating from Rutgers University and Seton Hall School of Law, Mr. Pashaian worked as an insurance defense attorney for 7 years. He then began working for injured plaintiffs, briefly forming his own firm before joining forces with Mr. Rothenberg to form Rothenberg & Pashaian in 1997.
Rothenberg and Pashaian was a partnership that lasted for over ten (10) years. During that time Mr. Pashaian managed the day-to-day operations of the firm and spearheaded some of the most successful personal injury cases in the firm. In particular, Mr. Pashaian’s work was pivotal in securing multi-million dollar settlements for several plaintiffs in a series of workplace accident cases involving catastrophic injuries. Throughout his career, he has successfully litigated cases in a variety of areas of law including construction accidents, automobile accidents, premises liability, products liability and violations of the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. Mr. Pashaian has litigated and co-counseled numerous trials alongside Mr. Rothenberg which have resulted in multi-million dollar verdicts for our clients.
Dean was previously recognized for his skills by being named as a SuperLawyer, an honor limited to less than five percent of the lawyers of this state.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dram Shop Litigation
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle & Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Construction Accidents
- Products Liability Claims
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1986
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1986
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1983
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: English
- Moore v. Schering Plough, 328, N.J. Super. 300 (App. Div. 2000)
- Posso v. NJPLIGA, 328, N.J. Super. 300 (App. Div. 2008)
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, 2007
Past Employment Positions
- Rothenberg & Pashaian, Partner
- Methfessel & Werbel, Associate
- Law Offices of Steven Weiner, Associate