Doreen D. Scanlon has been with the law firm of Rothenberg, Rubenstein, Berliner & Shinrod, LLC since 2014. She is a 1995 graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law. Ms. Scanlon attended law school in the evening while working full time as a probation officer in Union County. After completing law school, Ms. Scanlon served a one-year judicial clerkship with the Honorable Miriam N. Span, J.S.C. in the Union County Civil Division.
Ms. Scanlon has over 20 years of experience in Workers’ Compensation. She represented an insurance carrier for over 10 years and appeared in nearly every Workers’ Compensation Court in the state. She then worked on a part-time basis while raising her son. It was then that she began representing injured workers.
In addition to Workers’ Compensation, Ms. Scanlon has extensive experience in Residential Real Estate, Wills and Estates, and Probate.
Ms. Scanlon is admitted to practice before all New Jersey State Courts as well as the Federal District Court of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- New Jersey, 1995
- Federal District Court of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1995
- Montclair State University
Past Employment Positions
- Doreen D. Scanlon, Attorney At Law, Sole Practitioner, 2004 – 2014
- Robert A. Scanlon, Counsellor At Law, Associate, 1996 – 2004
- Honorable Miriam N. Span, J.S.C. in the Union County Civil Division, Judicial Clerkship