Essex County Personal Injury Attorney
At Rubenstein, Berliner & Shinrod, LLC, we understand the profound impact that an injury can have on a person and his or her family. As attorneys who focus on personal injury law, we work aggressively and strategically for the rights and needs of those who have been hurt. We have a long track record of success, having won hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients over the years. Contact our firm today to learn how an Essex County personal injury attorney at Rubenstein, Berliner & Shinrod, LLC can assist you with your injury case.
Our Legal Services
As lawyers who have together dealt with thousands of personal injury cases, we are bold and fully determined to get justice for our clients. Our firm proudly serves clients across New Jersey, including, but not limited to Essex County, Hunterdon County, Union County, Hudson County, Livingston, Montclair, Newark, West Orange, Clinton, Scotch Plains, West New York. We fight for the rights of people who have been injured in a wide variety of situations, including:
- Product Liability: When a defective product causes a user to become seriously injured, they may be able to recover compensation but will first have to determine whether the product defect was caused by the manufacturer, the designer, or the marketing team.
- Workplace Accidents: Getting hurt at work can result in more than the need to simply file a workers’ compensation claim. You may also need to consider taking legal action against a third party.
- Dog Bites: Most of the time, dogs are a loving member of the family. Unfortunately, a dog attack can result in serious physical, emotional, and financial burdens for years down the road.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites and other industrial jobs can be very dangerous if negligence is present and can result in serious injuries for the workers involved.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one due to the negligence of another party is devastating but the surviving loved ones may be entitled to recover compensation to help offset the financial burdens of the loss.
- Catastrophic Injuries: While all injuries present challenges, victims of catastrophic injuries such as brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, or disfigurement suffer from long-term physical, emotional, and financial burdens.
How can I recover compensation after sustaining an injury in an accident?
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, the first thing you must do is retain the services of a knowledgeable Essex County personal injury attorney who will gather and present all of the evidence needed to satisfy the burden of proof. To prove that you were injured due to another party’s negligence, our firm will seek pictures of the accident and its aftermath, security footage of the accident as it happened, medical documents regarding your injuries, witness statements corroborating your claim, a copy of the police report filed at the scene of the accident, and more. Contact Rubenstein, Berliner & Shinrod, LLC today to learn how we can help.
Contact An Essex County Personal Injury Attorney Today
Across the state of New Jersey and the United States, there are rules and regulations in place to help ensure the general public’s safety. Unfortunately, no matter where you go, people ignore or disobey these rules every single day, which, rather unsurprisingly, almost always leads to serious injuries occurring as a result. If you have been injured in New Jersey, you need a team of experienced attorneys who can effectively represent your best interests so you can obtain the compensation you deserve and need to heal. We are available to discuss your case and answer your questions. Contact the skilled legal team at Rubenstein, Berliner & Shinrod, LLC today to learn how we can help.